These conditions are valid exclusively between the individual company NEUTRAL CABLE hereinafter referred to as “NEUTRAL CABLE” and any person which makes purchases online on the website www.neutralcable.it hereinafter referred to as “CLIENT”. These conditions may be subject to change, the date of placing online is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
By visiting the site www.neutralcable.it , you agree that the laws of the state of Italy, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions of sal and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Neutral Cable company.
These general conditions regulate the purchases made on the site www.neutralcable.it, in accordance with articles 50 and following of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of the Third Title of the Third Party, to which reference should be made as per art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 – Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, NEUTRAL CABLE sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the goods indicated and offered for sale on the website www.neutralcable.it. The contract is concluded exclusively through the Internet, through the access of the CLIENT at www.neutralcable.it and the realization of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by NEUTRAL CABLE to the CUSTOMER of an e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
2. NEUTRAL CABLE undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product may occur.
3. NEUTRAL CABLE undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days from the day following that of the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 3 – Availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the one present when the CUSTOMER consults the product sheets; however, this must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to others before confirming the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail by NEUTRAL CABLE, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and can decide whether to accept delivery of the only products available or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it via e-mail to customer service.
ARTICLE 4 – Methods of payment
1. Each payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made using the forms of payment indicated on the website www.neutralcable.it.
ARTICLE 5 – Prices
1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.neutralcable.it are expressed in Euro and include VAT, when applicable.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time of the conclusion of the purchase process before the payment is made.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts the right of NEUTRAL CABLE to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of order and confirmed in the email sent by NEUTRAL CABLE as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
ARTICLE 6 – Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CLIENT has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise the above-mentioned right of withdrawal he / she must send a registered withdraw e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and undertake the RETURN procedure. The goods must be returned to NEUTRAL CABLE, Via Flaminia, 952 – 00189 Rome, Italy. By law, the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the CUSTOMER. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, NEUTRAL CABLE will refund the amount of products subject to withdrawal, shipping costs excluded, as quickly as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 14 days.
3. In case of receipt of products not conforming to orders or defective, the CUSTOMER must communicate it, as required by art. 132 of the Italian Consumer Code, by e-mail to email@example.com within the term of 2 months from the discovery of the lack of conformity. Subsequently, the customer must proceed with the return, specifying by e-mail if he wishes to replace the item or if he wants to be reimbursed. NEUTRAL CABLE reserves the right to verify the contested non-conformity and in case of confirmation will provide for the shipment of the substitute goods or refund of the purchase.
ARTICLE 7 – Product warranty
All products presented on the site www.neutralcable.it benefit from a contractual guarantee. For individuals, ie those who purchase for purposes unrelated to their professional activity, the guarantee applied is 2 years. For those who purchase with VAT, the guarantee applied is 1 year. The Warranty covers only the material parts and therefore the free repair or replacement of the components or parts of the product recognized by NEUTRAL CABLE as defective in manufacturing or in the material. This warranty does not cover accidental damage or damage resulting from incorrect use of the product. As far as cables are concerned, the removal of the sheath / seal with the NEUTRAL CABLE logo, as well as the opening of the sheath, connectors and plugs, entail the total loss of the warranty as evidence of obvious tampering. We accept no responsibility for any damage that may, directly or indirectly, derive to persons, things or animals as a result of failure to observe the prescriptions indicated in the appropriate manuals and especially warnings regarding the installation, use and maintenance of the product. The warranty does not apply to damage caused by negligence, incorrect use and installation and not in accordance with the destination, from misuse, abuse, deterioration, lightning, atmospheric phenomena, overvoltages and overcurrents, insufficient or irregular power supply, adaptation or the modification, or damage caused by incorrect use or in contradiction with the technical and / or safety measures required in the country where the product is used. To use the warranty, the CUSTOMER must keep the invoice.
ARTICLE 8 – Delivery methods
1. The products will be delivered by registered mail or packet shipping supplied from the Italian Postal Sercvice (Poste Italiane) or via express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER when ordering.
2. For every order placed on the site www.neutralcable.it, NEUTRAL CABLE will issue an invoice of the shipped material. The information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure is valid for the invoice issue. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated in the same.
3. Orders will be shipped within 5 working days.
ARTICLE 9 – Responsibility
1. NEUTRAL CABLE assumes no responsibility for disservices due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if they are due to malfunctions and disruptions of the Internet, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
2. The availability of each article is only indicative, not contractual and can not be attributed to the seller responsibility in case of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 – Access to the site
The CLIENT has the right to access the site for consultation and purchase. No other use, in particular commercial, of the site or its contents is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the relative technology used remain the property of NEUTRAL CABLE and are protected by the intellectual property right.
ARTICLE 11 – Cookies
The website www.neutralcable.it uses “cookies”. Cookies are electronic files that record information relating to the navigation of the CUSTOMER in the site (pages consulted, date and time of the consultation …) and that allow NEUTRAL CABLE to offer an increasingly personalized service to its customers.
ARTICLE 12 – Integrality
These General Conditions of Sale are constituted by the totality of the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is considered invalid or declared as such under the law, regulation or following a decision by a court having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 13 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any controversy that does not find a friendly solution will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rome.